Feb 9, 2010

Tiger's a Tiger: Elin Nordegren and Jaimee Grubbs

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you know that the worlds best golfer has taken an indefinite leave from the sport. Why? Because of this:

Jaimee Grubbs Maxim


Yup, Tiger's been cheatin'. But not just with Jaimee, no, the list goes on, and on. Now, I'd have to say cheating is one of the worst things you can do. But cheating on someone you've been cheating with?

Really?

This guy's got balls of steel, especially if he thought no one would find out.

Here are some more photos of Jaimee Grubbs, Tiger's mistress.



Seductive? Sure. Worth it? Hardly.

And this is what he cheated on:


Ah yes, Elin Nordegren. The former Swedish model. Wait, Swedish model? I don't know about you, but I would have just folded my cards and cashed in if I was Tiger. I mean how much better could you get? Swedish model...say it to yourself.

You've really done it, Tiger. While I do respect the man and admire his great skill, he has got to be completely crazy to cheat on his wife, Elin.


All those other golf dudes must be pretty happy, though. Or sad. I don't know. Depending on how you look at it, I guess; the best is gone, but you won't be able to beat the best. Something like that, anyways.

I do wish Tiger luck, though, even if he had it coming.

More pics.

Elin Nordegren White Bikini
Elin Nordegren Bikini
Elin Nordegren Bikini
Elin Nordegren Bikini
Elin Nordegren
Elin Nordegren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TwitThis